Smash Event: THE SPOTLIGHT TALENT HUNT Supported By Smash9ja Enter10Ment
For Music & Video Promotion, Hype, Website Design Contact: Music@smash9ja.com Call or Whatsapp: +2347068771132, BBM: 2AFF1C94
The Annual music Competition tagged “THE SPOTLIGHT”is designed to find the most promising amateur talent, and to give these performers a chance to launch their professional music careers.
1. Auditions are mandatory.
2. No age limitation.
3. Contestants must demonstrate, to the satisfaction of the P.O.I.N.T. panel, that you do not have any of the following :
a) contract for talent representation (for example, a talent agent or manager);
b) music recording contract;
c) an acting and/or modeling contract;
d) any other contractual arrangement that would prohibit you from entering into a management contract, recording contract, talent contract and acting contract;
1 Contestants will supply their own back-up music (i.e. CD tracks, keyboard, or guitar).
2 A non-refundable registration fee of 2000naira Make check or money order to: ?People Organizing the spotlight (Boldlane media).
3. Contestants must list 5 songs from which selection will be made for the semi-finals and finals.
4. Submit a short personal data about yourself, including information for your introduction by the emcee and your aspirations in your singing career.
5. Submit a photo of yourself.
Please fill out the Entry Form, with the requirements, listed above. To pre-register for the audition, as soon as possible, call 09056260550, whatsapp:08030956488 or mail to: email@example.com.
1. Live auditions are mandatory to all participants.
2. Audition schedule to be conducted at V10 lounge Yenagoa Bayelsa state.
September 24th (Saturday ) – 10 to 4 p.m.
3. Each contestant is required to be ready with two (2) song selections with total time performance not to exceed seven (7) minutes.
4. Contestants will perform with a pre-recorded music or with their own instrumental backing (no backup vocals allowed).
5. Priority choice of date and time for audition will be given to those who submitted their entry form prior to the above audition dates; otherwise, auditions will be in order of arrival.
6. Contestants who qualify for the semi-finals will be notified by mail on or before September 30, 2016 and the list will be posted on blog’s.
� Solo acts only.
� No song will be allowed to be performed by more than one contestant. Consequently, song selections will be accepted on a first come ? first serve basis.
� Songs submitted for performance will be reviewed for approval by P. O. I. N. T. panel and, once approved, cannot be changed.
� All performances must be done in good taste; no music or lyrics that P.O.I.N.T. consider to be offensive may be performed. P.O.I.N.T. panel reserves the right to refuse a song that they deem inappropriate for the show format.
� Harmony vocals, other vocal accompaniments and backup instrumentalist by others are NOT allowed.
� No special lighting, props or special effects may be used.
Semi-Final / Final Competition
1. Contestants, who win a spot to advance to the next competition levels, are required to render different songs from his/her previous performances under this program.
2. Maximum time limit for performance of each song is three (3) minutes, otherwise
a total of five (5) points will be deducted from his/her overall score.
3. For the semi-finals, one or two songs will be performed, depending on the program format. For music accompaniment, pre-recorded CD music backup will be used.
4. At the semi-final competition level, the top
three (3) winners from each division will move on to the finals.
5. At the finals, contestants will be appointed an exclusive limited rehearsal time with the band, especially for the finals.
PRIZE FOR WINNERS
>>>>> A cash prize of $750 and a grand trophy will be awarded to the overall winner to hold the title “THE SPOTLIGHT 2016.”
>>>>> Cash prizes (TBA) will be awarded to the first and second runner ups.
>>>>> Whatever additional prizes, if any, will be announced officially during the Final Competition Night.
Supported By Smash9ja Enter10Ment
435 Total Views 6 Views Today