Early morning s*x might be just what you need to be happy the whole day as a scientist reveals other healthy secrets.
According to Women’sHealth , for most of the working world, the blaring of the alarm clock isn’t a happy sound. So why not turn that rude awakening into an erotic opportunity with a roll in the 400-thread-count hay? After all, scientists say that people who start their days by having sex are all-around healthier and happier than those who don’t.
“Having sex in the morning releases the feel-good chemical oxytocin, which makes couples feel loving and bonded all day long,” says Debby Herbenick, Ph.D., author of Because It Feels Good. It makes you stronger and more beautiful too: Morning sex can strengthen your immune system for the day by enhancing your levels of IgA, an antibody that protects against infection. And climaxing releases chemicals that boost levels of estrogen, which improves the tone and texture of your skin and hair.
It has also been revealed that for the average man who is healthy, having erections in the morning (a.k.a tent pitching) is normal. In fact, doctors say each time you wake up with erection in the morning, it means your manhood is working perfectly well.
However, some men allow these ‘morning glories’ to waste, instead of putting them to fantastic use with their spouses!
Indeed, sex experts advise that there are plenty advantages to having morning sex, and any woman would do well to cooperate with her partner!
So, why should you have sex in the morning? Read on!
• A good sleep at night means you have rested very well. According to urologists, testosterone levels peak in the morning! Testosterone is a sex hormone that both male and female have in their bodies, though women’s total testosterone levels are about a 10th to a 20th of men’s levels. The hormone peaks early in the morning, hence the need to put it to positive use!
• Helps you relax! Yes, early morning sex has a relaxing effect, experts say. It sets you up positively, enabling you to take your time to prepare, instead of hitting the road in a hurry as usual.
• According to an American research scientist and author of Because It Feels Good, Dr. Debby Herbenick, individuals who partake in morning sex are healthier and happier people.
• A Professor of Biochemistry at the University of Ilorin, Musa Yakubu, also says having sex in the early morning lowers blood pressure and reduces risks of heart attack.
• With regular early morning sex, you can beat cold and fever hands down, because research has shown that sex boosts immune system by stimulating the body’s first line of defence
Sharing is caring!