Tragic news spreading on social media reveals a family of 5 gruesomely became history after being caught in a fierce inferno caused by the electricity company in the north.
Sarafa Lasisi and his entire family – beautiful wife and three children – died in a drastic fire incident yesterday in Koko, Kebbi state.
A brother to the deceased shared the story online with pictures of the deceased before the fatal event. According to a source who spoke to Tori News, Mr Lasisi – the head of the family was killed by a power surge.
He had printing workshop where he was actively engaged when there was a high current from the power company. This triggered an electrical fault in the massive printing machine and there was an explosion in the workshop which was attached to his house.
A wild fire emanated from the accident and ravaged his entire house. His family wasn’t lucky enough to escape the fire outbreak including the man who was burnt to ashes alongside his family members.
“I have never seen such an accident in my life. The corpses of the family was actually unrecognizable” the source revealed to a Tori New correspondent via telephone. The house of the victim has become a beehive of activities as the good people of Koko town pay sympathy visits to the gory scene of the mishap while others troop in to sight-see.
The residents of Koko also lamented on the widespread damage of household appliances by the power surge.
Sharing is caring!