Pageant: Face of LAM 2016 Online Contest
Face of LAM (LaVille Afrique Magazine) is an event that seek to celebrate the talent and intellectual abilities of young ladies between the age of 17 to 27 years, and the aim of this event is to discover, promote, educate and develop models of intellect and prestige.
Bringing the best of the young pageant hopefuls such as their goals, their self-confidence, talents, commitment to public service and their drive for success.
Face of LAM winner will be a role model and inspiration to youths, helping them believe in themselves that anything and everything is achievable, also campaign for various cause (such as breast cancer awareness, HIV/AIDS awareness, child abuse, free education, environmental abuse, drugs abuse etc).
No camping, no catwalk, no audition.
The applicants will undergo series of online contest which include:
– Online vote
– Online question and answer segment
Commences: September 5th, 2016
Ends: October 5th, 2016
HOW TO REGISTER
a. Pay in the
Registrtion Fee: #1000
Pay in respect of
First Bank Zenith Bank
b. Use Teller to register online at http://lavilleafrique.
Rules and Regulations
– Open to female aspiring or professional models
– Must be between the ages of 17-27 years
– Applicants must be single
– Applicants must understand English
– 3 pictures of applicant
i. Facial shoot (Little or no makeup)
ii. Half Length (Creative Look)
iii. Full Length (Creative Look)
– Vote duration: 3weeks (October 15th – November 4th, 2016)
– Voting will be done via our Facebook and Instagram page.
– #10,000 cash prize
– Will cover the next edition of LaVille Afrique Magazine
– Become the brand ambassador of LAM modelling academy and ushers management
– Free photo session
– Massive promotion via our online media
– Featured interview via our blog
– Exclusive interview with LAM and Reportnaija
1st Runner Up (Tourism)
– Crown and Sash
– Free Photo Sessions
– Free 3months training
2nd Runner Up (Photogenic)
– Crown and Sash
– Free Photo Session
– One month free training
– All applicants will be signed under LAM modelling academy and ushers management with a month training free.
– All applicants will feature in LAM online magazine.
Coronation and Announcement of Winners: November 12th, 2016
For inquiries, participation, sponsorship or partnership
Call: 08051305610, 08085663133
The Intellects World Organisation, Embrace the Pains of a Child, Queen Sandra Ikeagwu (Miss Little Face Lagos Tourism, 2016), Smash9ja Entert10Ment (www.smash9ja.com), Reportnaija (www.reportnaija.com), Agbosblog, Aziz Adeshina Blog, Modelssphere.com
LaVille Afrique Magazine