There’s a bra for each breast shape and they should be dressed accordingly. Breasts come in all shapes and sizes – and aren’t always as uniform a certain magazines and the advertising industry.
In fact, having asymmetrical breasts, where one is bigger than the other, is very very common. Most women have one breast slightly larger than the other. Sagging is very common also, because due to gravity, the breast naturally assumes a hanging position.
Also as we all know, size varies a lot. Some women have practically a flat chest, some have small breast, some have much bust that the mere weight of them can cause them backaches. Of course, the size is not constant but varies with pregnancy, breastfeeding, and during the menstrual cycle.
Below are different types of boobs, know your type of boobs.
2. Asymmetrical breast
Most women have some level of asymmetry in their breasts, but if you’ve got one boob that’s demonstrably bigger than the other then you probably fall in this category
3. Slender breast, they are also defined as thin boobs with nipples pointing downward.
4. Teardrop breast, they are the bigger version of thin breast.
5. Side set boobs, there is wide space in between the boobs.
6. East-west boobs are similar to side set boobs, just that the nipples are pointing outward.
7. Round boobs, they are equally full at the top and bottom