England and Man U defender Chris Smalling was rushed to hospital on Monday while on holiday in Bali after fainting because of food poisoning. The Manchester United central defender has recovered according to a statement released on Manchester United’s official website.
A club statement read: “Manchester United can clarify Chris Smalling has had food poisoning during his holiday, which resulted in him fainting on Sunday. The 26-year-old defender was taken to the hospital and is now feeling fine.
“Smalling is currently on vacation following his time with England at Euro 2016 before reporting back for pre-season training later this month.”
For Music & Video Promotion, Hype, Website Design Contact: Music@smash9ja.com Call or Whatsapp: +2347068771132, BBM: 2AFF1C94
He was pictured signing a fan’s jersey!
915 Total Views 3 Views Today
DON'T BE STINGY!!! SHARE THIS! >FOR MUSIC PROMOTION, HYPE, TREND, WEB DESIGN & SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT CONTACT: +2347068771132 BBM 2AFF1C94