A female hostel where the medical students stays at the University of Lagos, has gone up in flames as students were seen scampering for their safety.
There was pandemonium at the prestigious University of Lagos on Sunday evening after the hall of residence of female medical students in the institution, went up in flames.
The topmost floor of the building is the most affected as fire was heavily blazing.
A video clip which emerged online shows how many female students in the adjoining building to the burning hostel were shouting telling others to go and carry their belongings.
The inferno has left many of the female students living in the hostel in panic, many of who are seen running helter-skelter.
As at the time of filing this report, the real cause of the inferno were not ascertain by TORI News, as a lot of unverified reasons have been given for the cause of the fire incident.
Watch a video from the scene courtesy of @Instablog9ja;